29 Liam Entenmann
2022 U.S. Men's U21 Team|
Evaluating young goalies is one of hardest things for college coaches to do.
The evaluations on Liam Entenmann were on the mark. The nation's top-rated high school goalie has lived up to the expectations and more at Notre Dame.
Entenmann has started every game since arriving in South Bend, earned 2nd team All-American honors in 2021 and honorable mention honors this past season. Entenmann has been consistent and clutch - combining to make 33 saves in Notre Dame's two NCAA playoff games in 2021. He finished the 2022 season with 10 straight double-digit save games, including a career-best 22 saves against Syracuse.
- Named to U.S. team following tryouts in the summer of 2019
- No. 1 rated goalie in the Class of 2019 by Inside Lacrosse
- Two-year captain and Team MVP at Chaminade
- Two-time USILA All-American at Notre Dame (2nd team in 2021 and honorable mention in 2022)
- Has started all 29 games since he arrived on campus
- Two-time All-ACC
- Led the ACC with a 57.2 save percentage in 2022
- Led the ACC and ranked fourth in the country with a 58.5 save percentage in 2021