2 Cole Kirst
2022 U.S. Men's U21 Team|
As part of one of the biggest families in lacrosse, Cole Kirst is ready to shine on the international stage.
One of five lacrosse playing brothers, Cole Kirst provides key leadership to the U.S. U21 team. The first college graduate to ever play for the U21 (previously U19 team), Kirst completed a stellar career at Lehigh University and will play as a graduate student at Syracuse in 2023.
Kirst finished his Lehigh career with 81 points and was a second team All-Patriot League attackman in 2021. He missed the first three games of his senior year with an injury, but bounced back to score 30 points for the season, including setting a career-best mark of 12 assists.
Kirst will be joined on the U21 team by his younger brother, C.J. His older brother Connor, was a member of the USA Sixes team, winning a silver medal at The World Games in July 2022.
- Named to the team following tryouts in the summer of 2019. At the time, he was the only player with college experience.
- Younger brother, C.J., will be a teammate on the U21 team
- Older brother, Connor, won a silver medal with the USA Sixes team at The World Games in July
- Team co-captain with Graham Bundy Jr.
- USA Lacrosse All-American
- First team all-state, all-league and all-conference
- No. 29 ranked attackman in his class by Inside Lacrosse
- Started 33 games in his Lehigh career, finishing with 81 points
- Missed the first three games of the 2022 season with an injury, but still ranked fourth on the team in scoring with 30 points (18g, 12a)
- Second team All-Patriot League in 2021 when he had a career-high 34 points (26g, 8a)
- Older brother, Colin, was a teammate at Lehigh
- Will play as a graduate student at Syracuse in 2023